Wednesday 16 July 2008

Our Garden


This is one of the first pictures taken of our garden using my "new baby", as you can see I've got a lot to learn when it comes to using a DSLR!!!!
The Leyllandi hedge at the side of the bird table screens the woodland bank that I've talked about in my forum posts. This is where most of the bird song comes from. Right down the bottom corner almost obliterated from the shot is our daughters old play house, now used as a storage shed. Over the fence beyond our boundary is the rest of the woodland area. The garden area is approx 100 foot and the woodland area must stretch some 500 foot beyond that, although it has now become so overgrown that it is impossible to walk through it. The small magnolia bush next to the bird table is the home of my other feeders.

No comments: